Since 1985, this syrup has been a sensation made by Cheri Romanoski, a native of Tucson, Arizona. This syrup contains no artificial flavoring, no coloring, or preservatives, just nature’s finest fruits and vegetables. Cheri continues to take extra care with each product by processing fresh produce by hand and preparing all of her products in small quantities to ensure product quality and integrity.
The naturally beautiful magenta colored syrup, made from prickly pear cactus juice, is customarily used over pancakes and desserts, but is also used to make exceptionally flavorful Cactus Margaritas, Wine Coolers, Spritzers, and Prickly Pear Lemonade.
- Prickly Pear Syrup - 23 oz or 35 oz
- Use over pancakes or waffles
- Marinade or glaze your favorite dinner
- Make a mean southwestern margarita
- Perfect southwestern souvenir or gift